Hey everyone I’m back with a prom hair tutorial! My sister Sarah (the beauty in the pictures) is not really going to prom but I’m made her choose some inspiration anyways… she of course chose Belle.
- Brush through your hair to make it knot free.
- Begin by curling the ends of your hair for a more polished finish.
- Then take the front section of hair and braid into a loose braid use a small rubber band to secure.
- Leave out the braid and a few curls in the front, but taking the rest of your hair.. put into a low side pony on the side with the braid.
- Take the braid and wrap the end around the pony tail holder and secure with a bobby pin.
- Now take one curl at a time and wrap into a circle and secure with a hair pin onto of the pony tail.
- Repeat set 6 a few times to achieve desired look.
- Leave a good portion of the pony tail down.
- Finish off the look with a light mist of Hairspray!
Now your ready for the Ball ( or prom). Don’t try to make this a complicated look! Have fun with it and don’t worry if it isn’t perfect. There is so many way to customize this look. If you have any questions or concerns please comment below we will chat!
Question of the day- Would you guys like to see more makeup looks or reviews?