Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I have a haul for you, which is super exciting because I have not been shopping in a while. First, I will show you all the full size items I bought at Sephora and Ulta, then I’ll do a quick overview of all the samples I received!
Starting at Sephora I purchased:
Tarte Make Believe In Yourself (eye pallet)
Too Faced White Chocolate Chip (eye palette)
At Ulta I purchased:
Dr. Brandt Magnetight (face mask)
I also used a 100 point perk to get the Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask as well as my belated birthday gift… I chose the Caudalie one. It comes with the moisturizing sorbert and the radiance serum.
My JCpennys Sephora had an offer if you signed up for a JCpennys card you could get a bag with ten samples in it:
– Shiseido UV Protection Cream
– Sephora Lashcraft Mascara
– Hoola Quickie Contour Stick
– 3 Bite Lipstick samples
– Too Faced Mascara Melt-off
– They’re Real Tinted Primer
– Marc Jacobs Highliner (Blacquer)
– Hot Toddy Heat Protection
– Makeup Forever Eye Makeup Remover
– Sunday Riley Lactic Acid Treatment
I made out like a thief with the samples and the point perks! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this type of written haul! Let me know down below if you have any comments or concerns! Lets chat!
Question of the day- Would anyone like a review on these products?