Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is well and had an amazing holiday. Can you believe that it is 2018?!?! (OMG) My Christmas was so good.
This year my family and friends SPOILED me. ( It was unreal) I’m so grateful, and I can not fathom they got me so much.
I decided I would only add the beauty products and few of my favorite things in this post.
Chocolate Gold Too Faced Palette
Anastasia Prism PaletteUrban Decay After Glow
Huda Liquid Lip
Stila Liquid Eye Shadow
Mac Silk Teddy
Fenty Beauty Blotting Sheets
I want to say a big THANK YOU to my love ones for everything they have done and gave me this year! I am so blessed.
If anyone would like a review or a makeup look with any of the new makeup products let me know!
If you have any questions and concerns leave a comment….. let’s talk.
Question of the day: What did everyone get for Christmas?
Hey everyone I’m back with a prom hair tutorial! My sister Sarah (the beauty in the pictures) is not really going to prom but I’m made her choose some inspiration anyways… she of course chose Belle.
- Brush through your hair to make it knot free.
- Begin by curling the ends of your hair for a more polished finish.
- Then take the front section of hair and braid into a loose braid use a small rubber band to secure.
- Leave out the braid and a few curls in the front, but taking the rest of your hair.. put into a low side pony on the side with the braid.
- Take the braid and wrap the end around the pony tail holder and secure with a bobby pin.
- Now take one curl at a time and wrap into a circle and secure with a hair pin onto of the pony tail.
- Repeat set 6 a few times to achieve desired look.
- Leave a good portion of the pony tail down.
- Finish off the look with a light mist of Hairspray!
Now your ready for the Ball ( or prom). Don’t try to make this a complicated look! Have fun with it and don’t worry if it isn’t perfect. There is so many way to customize this look. If you have any questions or concerns please comment below we will chat!
Question of the day- Would you guys like to see more makeup looks or reviews?