Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well…. Believe it or not spring has sprung (if the weather would get the hint). So in honor of the seasons changing I figured I would share my top 8 spring nail polish picks!
- Essie’s Fiji (Pale pink) nine times out of ten I’m wearing this shade.
- Essie’s Sequin Sash (Shimmery pale gold/top coat) Part of their bring back collection.
- Butter London Candy Floss (Pale Blue)
- O.P.I. Kitty White (pearly white/top coat) Part of their Hello Kitty collection.
- Sinful Colors Kylie Matte Collection: (These are no longer available but I added the sinful colors link because they have pretty much the same colors in different collection!)
North Star (Shimmery violet)
Butter Kup (Shimmery pale yellow)
Kool As A Kukumber (Shimmery pale blue/green)
V.I.Peach (Shimmery Pale Coral)
A quick tutorial of how I do my nails-
I love all the pale colors as you probably could tell from above. If I had to pick the best applying nail polish would be Butter London or Essie. Let me know what your favorite nail polishes are for any season! If you have any requests or question, don’t forget to comment below! Lets chat.
Question of the day- If you could design a nail polish what would you name it? What color would you choose?