Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. I’m back already like I promised!
Recently I was sent a Pro Beauty Box from Influenster featuring six styling products for the holidays! (How cool is that?) I am familiar with a few of the brands from working with hair but some were new. (Honestly I’m so excited)
First Item: Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray – 4/5
-Leaves my hair silky before I blow dry it
-Less frizz after styling it
Second Item: Amika Haute Mess Texture Gel – 3/5
– Smells strong
– Did not leave the hair sticky or stiff
– I didn’t really notice a huge difference in my hair after using this
– Was easy to style afterwards
Third Item: Matrix Biology R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray – 2/5
– Not a fan of the smell
– Natural ingredients
– I do not think I will use this anymore, I saw no difference or texture
Fourth Item: Sexy Hair Volumizing Spray Mousse – 5/5
– Smells like a hair typical product
– Gives you so much volume
– Easy to use
– Doesn’t leave you hair stiff or crunchy
Fifth Item: IGK Down & Out Dirty Spray – 4/5 (I love this stuff!)
– Smells like the beach
– Makes your hair easy to style, even if you had just washed it.
– It gives you texture and a really “lived in” look
Final Item: Redken Control Addict 28 Extra High-Hold Hairspray – 4/5
– Smells like hairspray (haha)
– Strong hold
– But doesn’t leave a crispy look
I’m very picky when it comes to hair styling products because I work with so many. But I am so grateful to be able to work with Influenster and try out brands I would not have picked up before. Over all a few were amazing like the Sexy hair, IGK and the Redkin hairspray. I will be picking up the full sizes when my samples run out!
Just a little disclaimer, I was not paid for my opinions and they are my own. Influenster sent me these items to test out.
If you have any questions or concerns leave a comment….. Lets chat!
Question of the day: What are some of your guys favorite hair products?